- Main features are related to bug fixes and improvement of usability of some tools.
- Many improvements in features are related to usability
- A new version of the steady-state SPN simulator
- A new version of the transient SPN simulator
- A refined time to absorption analysis is now supported by the SPN simulator
- Adjustments on markovian analysis
- COX distributions are promptly supported in the moment-matching, besides the previous distributions already supported
- Usability enhancements
- Improvements on RBD and FT GUI
- Cleaner DTMC, CTMC, and SPN GUI and new adjustments
- Scripting language updates
Enjoy it, and feel free to report any bugs or wished features!
For more information and download, click
Check out the previous versions, click Here
This tool is free to use for academic purposes only.
To download the tool, you should adopt this agreement. Here with your information. Then, print, sign, scan and send it to prmm at cin dot ufpe dot br
After that, you should receive an email with your download credentials.