The version 5.1 of Mercury has been released.
- Main features are related to bug fixes and improvement of usability of some tools.
Mercury 5.1 new features, enhancements & bug-fixes:
- Support for project creation where multiple models of the same formalism can be created in a single ﬁle
- “Duplicate” feature that supports creating copies of models within the same project file
- Lists of components in left-hand panels sorted alphabetically
- Open the properties of the components of the CTMC and DTMC models by double-clicking on the left-side panel
If you are a Mercury user, we strongly encourage you to get the updated version.
Enjoy it, and if you have any suggestions or find any bugs you experience with the tool, please report us.
If you don’t know the tool and would like to try it out, please access here and go to Downloads.
From there, you will get a form, sign it and download the tool.
Enjoy it, and feel free to report any bugs or wished features!
For more information and download, click
To download the tool, you should adopt this agreement. Here with your information. Then, print, sign, scan and send it to prmm at cin dot ufpe dot br
After that, you should receive an email with your download credentials.