MoDCS group receives the visit of Prof. Armin Zimmermann at CIn UFPE, laboratory G5 at 9:00 am Feb 24th. He will perform a presentation related to “Reliability Modeling and Evaluation of Dynamic Systems With Stochastic Petri Nets.” The meeting will be mediated by Prof. Paulo Maciel, the graduate student Bruno Silva and the Modcs group integrants. The interested audience may refer this link to see the professor`s curriculum.
The version 4.6.1 of Mercury has been released. It features:
- Hierarchical modeling: CTMC sub-model in SPN;
- Sensitivity analysis for SPN: Percentage difference and DoE Analysis of Variance;
- Mean time to absorption in SPN Expressions on CTMC reward rates;
- RBD solution by simulation ;
- RBD importance indices through simulation;
- Empirical distribution for transition firing delay in SPN;
- Distribution fitting for user provided data;
- Scripting language updates;
Additionaly, many bugs were fixed, and usability of some tools was improved. Enjoy it, and feel free to report any bugs or wished features!
For more information and download, click HERE.